01 October 2008

Vote!

Sadly, the theme for this month is Vote. I don't do well with political themes (sorry, Mrs. K!)

Here's the thing. It's not that I don't care about politics or follow it. For the most part I really follow what's going on. But I don't like talking about it with people.

Mostly I don't because the world I live in is very conservative, and me...well I'm pretty liberal. Not horribly liberal like they think I am, but any kind of liberal is REALLY liberal in this world.

So this theme will probably fall to the wayside this month. It's going to be a rough month anyway with all my traveling so, in the rules of Blog365, I'll be blogging wherever I can and uploading it as soon as I can. I do write every day even if it doesn't show up here.

But what won't be up here, most likely - unless I have a break in my system or something, is politics. I urge you to do your research and vote for the best candidate.

No comments: