20 October 2008

Not a good start

Okay, you know this is a bad habit when you type in the title you're thinking would work perfect for the post and it already is in the cache because you've had this similar situation before. Great.

So it's 10:30 right now. Do you know how long I've been up this morning? 30 minutes. yep. I got up at 10 am today. My plan was to get up at 7 so I could get all my errands run this morning, work the 4 hours I need to and be home by 2 this afternoon to do laundry. So now everything is shifting to the right as it seems to in my world.

I hate when I do this to myself. But thank goodness I overslept today and not tomorrow when I have to be at work at 6:30. I guess there's always a silver lining somewhere, right?

Tons to do...can't sit around here anymore. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments: