19 October 2008

It's about time...

After church (with an awesome sermon...more to come on that) and a nap, I decided I better get my apartment cleaned up. Since the week before the marathon I haven't touched my mail or laundry (other than what I needed) or cleaned.

It was pretty gross and very, very dusty.

My mail pile was quite large so I thought I had better tackle that first. A couple bills, I found my lien title I need to switch over tomorrow, and more magazines than I care to admit (most of which I recycled).

But then I found a very cool package. I love surprise packages and the Mistress of All Evil sent me one while I was away on one of my trips. YAY! She sent me an adorable card, funky earrings and a beautiful bookmark (all of which she made).

So Thank You, Cate! They are beautiful and I loved finding the gift in the pile of mail crap I usually get. You're awesome!

No comments: