07 October 2008

Spirit of the Marathon

If you know me, and a few of you do, I'll be talking about the marathon for a week or so...unless my vacation provides better fodder.

So here's another little marathon item.

Remember when I went to the Spirit of the Marathon? Well the DVD is available now either via the website or via Amazon. If you're into running, thinking about a marathon, or just love great inspiration stories...get this movie. It's incredible.

In fact, Dick Beardsley says at one point that once you cross that finish line, whether you run slow or run fast, it will change your life forever. It's true. So very true.

And just in case you're not sure...here's a YouTube glimpse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to see this movie, but when it played in the theater here... nobody would go see it with me. They are doing a screening of it the day before the San Antonio RnR marathon, maybe I'll try to catch it then. If nothing else, I'll have to try catching the DVD.