27 October 2008

Rare moment

This is one of those rare moments in time where I'm at work but getting to work on my own laptop and with Internet access so I can actually check my blog during the day. Of course this only happens when I'm at a conference and where I have to have my laptop because I'm the recorder of minutes. Fun Fun.

So they group is reviewing my minutes from last April. During the breaks last year I put in the minutes what we did. For example, "Break - some watched MJ's Thriller video at Recorder's computer for some levity." We'll see if they actually approve of this. Of course the minutes have been out since April for all to read and I haven't heard a thing regarding them.

Anyway, I'm just killing time while they all continue to read. Boss1 and Boss2 are at the meeting too. Boss1 is always nice and smiles and waved to me as he walked in. I'm sure we'll chat at break. And I brought cookies because, hey, you just can't have enough cookies.

Ugh...this is taking forever. Okay. I'm going to pretend to be paying attention now. I think our next presenter is getting ready.

No comments: