23 October 2008

Weird

OKay...so I uploaded my posts this morning and it jacked up my blog settings. Grrr..

So here you go:

Today is the 50th Anniversary of the Smurfs! YAY! How smurfy is this?!

So I made blue cupcakes with white frosting (one cupcake has red frosting for Papa Smurf). I'll have to upload pictures later though. I also made little business cards to put with the cupcakes (so people don't think I'm completely insane...though celebrating the Smurfs probably won't help) that say "Happy Smurf Day! Today is the 50th Anniversary of the Smurfs! Hope your day is smurf-tastic! October 23 1958-2008" They look very cool, I think.

I'm going to put a cupcake on everyone's desk in my building today with the business card. Should be fun!

So celebrate the Smurfs! Which Smurf are you? Brush up on your Smurf facts! And by all means, enjoy a smurfy good time today! Happy Smurf Day!

No comments: