19 October 2008

The tower? The tower?

Rapunzel! Rapunzel!

Okay...so I'm in an Airplane! mood. I love this movie. So many good characters...They just don't make movies like this anymore.

Of course J and I were talking about good cartoons last week too. When we were at S&A's before the game, S turned on the TV for noise while he was making breakfast. He had on some cartoon about young Spiderman or something. It came on and I immediately missed the days of the Road Runner and Bugs Bunny and of course Marvin the Martian.

I said, "Oh, I miss real cartoons." J spun around and said, "YES!" and high-fived me as we lamented the good ol' days.

Oh well. This is the week to celebrate the Smurfs and I intended to do so. More on that as the week transpires.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally love Airplane. I've seen it more times than I can count... and can probably recite at least half of the movie.