07 October 2008

The day after the day after

Remember earlier how I said Debbie commented on the very specific walk marathoners have after running?

Watch this...you'll understand.

That said, today was much better than yesterday. I was actually able to turn on my side while I slept last night without killing myself. I also was able to get up and walk with only minor incidents as shown in the video.

This walking funny thing is driving me nuts and so today at lunch I went for a walk. That helped a lot, I think, but it hurt a lot while I did it. At one point I attempted to jog...hahaha. That was hysterical. Monday I was barely walking out of Perkins and laughing with hysterics because everything hurt sooooo bad. Today trying to run was the same experience. It hurt so bad all I could do was laugh.

I leave on my next trip in a couple days so I needed to go shopping tonight to pick up a few things I need - new jeans, new undergarments, new t's.

The middle task was a chore. I buy my items at Victoria's Secret. This is all good except they discontinued my favorite bra. Oh the agony. So I had to try on all new styles and types and get resized and crap. It sucked. But I found a couple bras that will work until I lose all the excess weight I need to lose. Of course then I'll have to get resized again. Ugh.

But I got my tasks accomplished and tomorrow will be laundry and packing night. I'm excited. My true vacation is finally coming up and I can't wait. And hopefully I'll be able to jog a little tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you are my hero.

Just thought you should know that :)

It was good to see you Sat. night! and watch a random movie?

Hope your trip goes well this weekend, you will have to let me know how everything turns out.