01 October 2008

So today

Okay the NaBloPoMo thing is set. And here I am blogging as I do.

It's October. It's October 1, almost October 2.

This day is very important for so many reasons:
- It's a new year for my work place. (Or a continuing resolution as I was informed this morning...whatever).
- It's a new month.
- It's a new toothbrush (every three months for great dental health!).
- It's my first time making a pumpkin pie (it's baking right now).
- In 4 days I'll be running again.

Aye, there's the rub... that's why today is freaking me out.

Here's my fear. It's not so much the fear of how my pumpkin pie is going to turn out (my taste-testers are very anxious to try it). No, my fear is really stemming around the run this weekend.

Today I printed off my motivation statements I'm going to bring with me on my run. I'm debating on joining a pace group. I'm scared to death that I'm not going to make it - and that's even worse because it's all mental at this point.

This is feeling really disjointed which is how I feel right now. I'm worried, scared and trying to figure out what I can do.

Maybe I'll just brush my teeth again. My new toothbrush is really nice.

No comments: