22 October 2008

Picture Day!

This is tonight's project. I'll explain more tomorrow. Hopefully they'll turn out.



New shoes make me so very happy. Too bad you can't see the perma-grin I have on my face while I walk around in these beautiful Brooks babies. (These are Addiction 8's which are supposed to be good for my arch - let's hope they work because I almost got the Adrenaline which are so much cuter).



Okay - and this is my new handbag from Handbag Planet. I can't believe that I bought this, or the fact that I am so excited about getting to use it. Of course I live in the land of beer, fishing and hunting so this probably won't blend well at the local watering hole. Oh well. :)

1 comment:

KJ said...

Moe. Kat is jealous. The bag is to die for.

I've missed all this stuff on your blog, where have I beed?