20 October 2008

Much better

Wow...another same title. Oh well.

Once I got going today I got a lot completed, though I still have a lot to do. I got my title set up for my car (I own my own car now! YAY!), I picked up my package at the post office and got two awesome items, I went to work and prepped for tomorrow which will hopefully make my life easier, I got a three mile run in (though I walked one of those miles), made my salsa chicken with guac for supper (and veggies of course), and finished two loads of laundry.

All in all this was a great day. I'm watching Prison Break which is awesome. Wentworth Miller reminds me of J in a lot of ways - not only looks, but also in some mannerisms. It's a little unnerving, but still kind of nice.

Oh...and my two awesome items in the mail today? I got Book Two of the Twilight Saga and the DVD of Spirit of the Marathon. The latter was inspiration enough to get out and run today (as well as the 5K I have this weekend). I can't wait to actually watch it again. Maybe tomorrow night.

And now, I'm back to my tasks before bed. I have to get some decent sleep tonight or I fear I'll oversleep again. That would NOT be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to see "Spirit of the Marathon". Sometimes I need some inspiration! This past weekend my long run was particularly tough and I just kept thinking of Dean Karnazes to get me through.