27 October 2008

Thus cometh another rendition of the hit series...

"I don't fit in here" starring...Moe!

Yeah, so our meeting ended early today. Why, you ask, when there's plenty to discuss and it's only 3:30? Well, it's hunting season.

Duh!

Yes, it's time for all those who shoot things to go out and take care of their incessant need as the hours turn dusk. And those of us who don't take that hobby to heart, well...you can take a nap.

I'm actually going to go for a run, because since I don't fit in with the hunting world, I might as well continue to live in my own world where I run. Plus I'm toying with a marathon in February in a warmer climate so I need to log some miles just in case my toying becomes a reality.

Then I'll go eat by myself and then join all the boys in the bar later. (Did I mention I'm the only female at this conference? yeah.) Should be a good time.

No comments: