23 October 2008

A little blue for you

Smurfcakes, baby! Yes, for Smurf Day I made blue smurfcakes with white frosting. I handed them out to everyone in my building this morning. I didn't put the "50" on all of them because I ran out of blue icing, but people didn't care. 48 smurfcakes were devoured rather quickly as people hummed the theme song all day long.




And yes, I had one red frosted one for Papa Smurf. This was going to be for Boss1 but then I remembered he was gone today, so instead Brandon ate it. But people were asking about it - wanting to make sure I had a red one.



This is what my smurfcakes looked like on the inside. And they tasted delicious! People couldn't believe I used oil in my cake mix but I was good in using Smart Balance. Anyway...here's the blue smurfcake.

No comments: