28 October 2008

Roar

So here's a picture - the arm off to the bottom right is my nephew's. He kept running in and out so we're lucky this one turned out. All I can say is, I should have had black running shoes...the white looks so tacky.


"I am Catwoman, hear me roar. ... Roar."

My SiL looks hot though. She makes an awesome Wonder Woman. Of course, I have my own Wonder Woman costume, not really suitable for public, which is my "goal" for losing weight. Sadly, it's been my goal for way too many years. I really should accomplish that one sometime. Being Catwoman doesn't work well for me. Spandex does not a happy Moe make. (although it did keep me warm)

Oh well. We had a blast and ran really well. And that's all that matters.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is AWESOME! I decided that if I would dress up for Halloween that there are a few things I could easily be.
1. A pumpkin (no stuffing needed)
2. A house
3. The Virgin Mary (I think this one would be the funniest)

My massage with Keith was awesome and I am going to send Eric his way also. I think he would really enjoy going to see him. The baby doesn't really "need" diapers because if we keep going to Keith we probably won't have any money to put any on his little butt.

Hope everything is going well there! Miss you a ton!

Karen Elizabeth said...

I was sooo jealous that I wasn't home in time to run with you...many, many times that day I said to whoever would listen, "guess what I could have done today..." and everytime, my friend Terra, was all, "YES we know Karen, stop talking now!"

Anyways, I'm on the "right" side of the state, though decidedly much flatter, and somewhat more boring, here, I at least have you!

I need friend support as I'm applying for jobs!!! I'm open on monday, any idea of what we could do? go running? go shopping? go eating?

Anonymous said...

Nice....

Yeah, the running shoes have a great reflective quality. I guess it keeps you safe, sleuthing around in the dark. ;-)

Baritonality said...

Inappropriate comment to follow
Well, if it's not safe for public, you could always email me a photo... ;-)
End inappropriate comment

My mom, who is, or was (I'm not sure which), on WeightWatchers says that studies show that having a goal like that only gives one guilt and rarely does it actually motivate.

Case in point, after I donated all my too small jeans, I started losing weight and had to buy new ones. *Luckily I donated all the larger ones too so that if I have to buy new jeans I know I need more work!*

KJ said...

OMG, I can't believe I missed this. MEOW! Look how freakin' cute you are!!