23 October 2008

Is it time yet?

I'm cold. Yes, yes...I know I'm from here and I should be used to this, but I'm cold. It's 41 degrees outside but it's around the mid to lower 60s in the apartment. At least that's what my thermostat says (I don't trust that thing though).

So is it time for me to turn on the heat? I really don't want to since it's supposed to warm up again next week. I hate turning it on if I don't need to. I'm not home that much anymore. I got home from work tonight at 7, sometimes I'm home as early as 6, but I'm in bed by 9:30 and out the next morning by 6:30. It seems stupid to turn on the heat just for 2 or 3 hours of need. When I'm sleeping I have an electric blanket so I don't need any extra heat.

Of course then I sit here tonight with my blanket, socks, jeans, long shirt and toying with getting my coat so I can warm up because my toes are cold and my nose is running a bit. Hmmm... Maybe I should.

Or maybe I just need more tea.

No comments: