30 September 2008

Handbags!

I learned a few years ago from Lori and Julia that you don't call handbags "purses". I was a hick and didn't realize that they aren't purses anymore...they are handbags.

Handbag Planet is launching their website on October 15 and they are giving away a free handbag.

Now I'm not a big one for super dressing up, but sometimes a girl just needs to have something ready to go in case that LBD actually shows up in the closet and the Handsome Man finally asks her out and she needs to look hot. That girl is me. I need that.

So I'm posting about Handbag Planet's launch. Check it out for yourself and enter to win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Создание сайта будь то сайт – визитка, корпоративный сайт, [url=https://webprospekt24.ru/prodvizhenie-sajtov-elista]продвижение услуг[/url], интернет магазин или мощный портал проходит в несколько этапов.
Продвижение компании и продвижение вашей продукции в интернете