21 September 2008

$5 Day 21

Okay, so I had toast with PB but I wasn't full, so I also had a SB Chicken Cesear wrap meal (which comes with jell-o!). So total today was $3.25.

Now, technically today is supposed to end the 21 day challenge. And my total is $73 to donate to a worthy cause...which I'll have to think of what that will be. But I'm also thinking I should keep this up through the rest of the month, just to make it worthwhile (not that $73 isn't worthwhile).

So dear readers, all 5 of you plus one stalker, what do you think? Should I keep going or donate now?

5 comments:

Amy said...

i'm voting for keep going.

am i the stalker?

Justin G said...

keep going....this is your stalker....miss you moe!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for keep going.

I’m glad that Justin admitted to being the stalker because I was wondering if it was me!

~moe~ said...

Actually, none of you are the stalker I was thinking of. That's the one who read the blog this morning but DIDN'T comment. :)

But thanks gang! :)

And I miss you too Justin! Come visit!

jb said...

i read it and didn't comment, but i'm not stalker ... no really, i'm not!