11 September 2008

"Number 52!"

So I totally want to get one of these for my office. It was pretty funny today when I had three people in my office, three more outside and two meeting with Boss1. They all wanted a moment of his time. It was fine until he tried to sneak out at the end of the day and I needed to talk to him.

Anyway, life was good today. I got a lot of purchases made I need to complete by the end of the week. I also helped my former supervisor with a project which was good. And I left only 30 minutes late instead of 90 minutes.

I was supposed to be studying tonight but I can barely focus. Not a good mental health day for Moe. Tomorrow I get to sleep in a bit (til 6!). I'm going to run extra in the morning since I missed my runs today...again. And then I have a doctor's appointment with my new doctor (thanks, Sarah!). Should be interesting, but in reality I'm just excited to have a morning off, even if it is so I can get poked and prodded by a stranger.

Oh and I made my final decision last night and booked my flights for my trip next month. Apparently my friend doesn't want me to drive for "so long", even if it would have been half the price and I like to drive. Oh well. I'm landing sooner than I had originally thought so we'll have more time together the first night. Not sure if I'll be alone the next day due to my friend's work schedule or not, but hopefully not. Cross your fingers!

No comments: