12 September 2008

$5 Day 12

Okay, so I know this takes a special kind of stupid, but I forgot to eat lunch today. So I guess my day would be $0.

See, I had a doctor's appointment this morning with my new doctor so I had toast with PB at 8:30 which is way late for me to be eating breakfast (but I also overslept so that would make sense). Anyway, I was finished with my appointment at 10:30 and headed into work where I started work right away - and took off running. I finally took a break at 5:30 to go to the club with Chris and I had a Guinness, which as we all know is a meal in itself. So yummy.

2 comments:

Baritonality said...

If it's a special kind of stupid, I'm the same kind. I forget lunch periodically, I just don't blog about it.
I'm hungry.

~moe~ said...

That's a joke from a long time ago. Some woman was writing about skinny women who say, "I just don't know what I was thinking, but I forgot to eat today." And the woman's reply was, "Now, I've forgotten my keys, my friend's phone numbers, my books, etc. But I've never forgotten to eat. I must take a special kind of stupid to forget to eat."

So yeah, that's my line. :)