28 March 2008

Something's coming...is it spring?

Spring is closer at least.

The way I have my office set up my windows are to my right. They used to be to my back which freaked me out, and caused problems for people visiting me because they'd be looking directly into the sun to see me. Plus there would be a glare on my computer screen.

So I moved my furniture around. It actually opened up my office a lot more than before. I remember walking in to this room long ago and it just felt small. The way it was laid out just sucked. Yeah, it was welcoming to a point. My predecessor was facing the door so as you walked in she was right there in front of you. But the rest of the furniture just felt boxed in.

You've seen my pictures. Well, now with the sun to my right and spring inching its way closer, each morning around 8am I have my very own sun shower. It peaks over the neighboring building and shines upon my face (read: in my eyes so I'm blinded and can't see). It's great. This morning I needed that extra heat since I was a little chilly. But I'm always chilly so that's nothing new.

It just felt good to have that sun on my face again. Maybe spring is here.

No comments: