12 March 2008

Sunny day, sweepin' the clouds away

I do love this weather. (Don't worry, Karen, I will still move to a rainy, dreary place with you - my favorite days are gray ones.) After months of cold, wind and more cold and wind, finally Mother Nature is being nice to us and giving us warm weather. In fact we even had a spring shower today! It actually smelled like spring!

But soon, MN will bring back the crappy cold because we're just not worthy of sun yet, apparently. Ah, it's okay. Soon it'll be here and life will be fine.

I don't really know what to write tonight. I've been having weird dreams, waking up in the morning and thinking that Quinton told me that the photo credit had to be 9.5 points so it could be seen and I was saying it's supposed to be 6 so that it's more attached to the photo than a stand alone. I shouldn't be dreaming about these things!

And then seeing that we had a huge photo faux pas in our recent issue (that's at print right now) and I'm pissed we missed it. UGH. We even had people proofing it other than the two of us putting it together and I just saw it today. Sheeit. That's all I'm going to say. We'll have to re-run the photo in the next issue which messes things up. I hate simple mistakes like that. Those are avoidable. But getting pressed for time and wanting to get it done just messed it up.

So despite the beautiful weather, I'm not entirely happy. I do get to have lunch with RA tomorrow which will be fun. And my car is washed and filled with fuel, so that's good. There are good things in the world. Focus on the good, right? Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: