03 March 2008

List 3

Items I have to buy at the cities Targets because they don't carry them here:

1) Diet Coke with Splenda - don't ask me why, but this town won't carry it anymore. My brother had talked to a distribution person and he was told that they had to dispose of so much of it in this area because people weren't buying it. Funny, my brother said, because every week my wife and I would look for it here (he lives in a different town than I do) and my sister looks for it down south and we can never find it. Hmmm... So I've taken to cleaning off the shelves when I go to the cities - except this time. The sale was 2 for $8.38. Uh...that's not a sale people. 4 for $11 is a sale. 4 for $10 is even better. 2 for $8.38? Not a sale.

2) Sugar Free Red Vines. *sigh* I saw these again today and had to buy them. I love them. Life is good again with a SF Red Vine in your hand.

3) Dropps. I found these via some link somewhere. I can't remember. But I have grown to love these. Very easy to use for laundry - just drop it in and you're done. You don't need dryer sheets because they soften while they wash. And the plastic around the detergent dissolves in the water. It's sweet. How green! :)

No comments: