08 March 2008

PIF and T-shirts

Okay, folks. Today I finally put one of my PIFs in a box and I just need to put an address on it to mail. AND I finally put the t-shirts from the contest in boxes to mail too. Again, I need to put addresses on them. I'm hoping to get this done this weekend and mail Monday. I'm so sorry to the winners. I suck.

For the PIFs I only have one done. Because I hate making everyone wait, I'm going to draw a name from the winners and I'll send them out as I finish them. So someone will get one this week; another will get one soon (hopefully before the end of March); and the other two may have to wait a little longer - I do have until November but I promise I won't make you wait that long.

I'm sorry I've been making everyone wait. I feel like a heel. Hopefully the items will make up for my patheticness.

1 comment:

Amy Adams said...

Be sure to put your return address on mine and I'll send you something back. Nobody wanted to play with me.