07 March 2008

I'm a little sad today

My job is still great, but my lunch plans got canceled (hopefully just postponed) with a good friend I haven't seen in a long time. So my afternoon drug on because I was disappointed we hadn't met up. So I left early. Why not start the long depressing weekend early, I thought to myself. Besides, it's Friday and that means I don't get to go back to work (legitimately) until Tuesday. sheesh.

I do get to see my niece and nephew tonight. That'll be fun! It's spring concert time and my niece has hers tonight.

And last night, mom and I went to a local college and saw "The Complete History of America (abridged)". It's an awesome play and the college kids did a good job. When we had gone to London we saw the first play by these writers, "The Complete Works of Shakespeare (abridged)" which was phenomenal. Of course we got to see the actual writers play the roles so it added a lot more to it.

So I should go get ready to hear 1st graders sing their hearts out. Uffda. Of course the next concert will involve recorders. I have to work my way up to those. :)

No comments: