31 March 2008

List 31 - The Final List

March's NaBloPoMo theme of Lists ends today so I'm going to do one of those fabulous lists that get emailed around all the time. My mom sent me this one today so here we go.

1. Were you named after anyone? First name, probably not; middle name, my paternal grandma
2. When was the last time you cried? Earlier today but only for a brief moment.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Not really. When I print and take my time it looks okay, but this is really why I took up typing at age 8.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I'm not a big fan of lunch meat but I usually eat turkey or chicken when I do.
5. Do you have kids? None that I know of.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? You betcha.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Define "a lot".
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? No, I have a tremendous fear of falling. I'd stand on the ledge and look out though.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Golden Grahams and Lucky Charms
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I do unless I'm in a hurry. When I was in high school if we didn't untie our basketball shoes before putting them in our locker we got reprimanded from our coach.
12. Do you think you are strong? Muscles, I need to get to the gym. Emotionally - not so much.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Baskin Robbins Daiquiri Ice
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile
15. Red or Pink? Are these the only choices I get? Blech. Red.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My sappiness, and my waistline right now.
17. Who do you miss the most? Dad but since he won't be back, I also really miss HRM
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Blue jeans, no shoes
19. What was the last thing you ate? Kashi three cheese pizza
20. What are you listening to right now? "The Big Bang Theory" on CBS
21. If you were a crayon what color would you be? I always choose Persimmon because I like the word, but I don't think I'd actually like the color if I was it.
22. What are your favorite smells? Mowed grass, spring, movie popcorn, cookies and pie baking, sawdust, Ralph Lauren's Romance cologne, Drakkar cologne, fresh laundry, and other stuff
23. Who was the last person you talked with on the telephone? A rep from the Guthrie wanting money, I mean, donations
24. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball!!! the Indians, baby!
25. Hair color? Brown in the winter, Auburn in the summer (the sun brings out the natural red in my hair)
26. Eye color? blue
27. Do you wear contacts? When I'm not feeling lazy.
28. Favorite food? Really? I have to pick one? Pizza, cookies, pie, Chicken!
29. Scary movies or happy endings? Depends on my mood. Knowing that I'm a sap I'd probably cry at the end of both.
30. Last movie you watched? Today? In reverse: The Producers, Hairspray, and Someone Like You
31. What color shirt are you wearing? black, natch, and a 'cigar' colored zip-up hoodie
32. Summer or winter? Summer right now (I'm sick of snow), but usually fall.
33. Hugs or kisses? At this point in my life I'll take whichever I can get
34. Favorite dessert? My Apple Pie
35. What book are you reading right now? The Mezzo Wore Mink by Mark Schweizer
36. What is on your mouse pad? I don't have one at home, but at work it's Marvin the Martian
37. What did you watch on TV last night? Ocean's 11
38. Favorite sound? My phone ringing with an awesome friend on the other line.
39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles
40. What is the farthest you have been from home? Israel
41. Do you have a special talent? This is a PG-13 blog...I can't list it here.


And now the list theme has ended, but don't be surprised if I find another list to do sometime in the future. Next month's NaBloPoMo theme is Letters. I already have one ready for Thursday (it's awesome!). See you then!

No comments: