14 March 2008

List 14

126-150...
  • I love math games, brain teasers, logic problems, Mensa and IQ tests. I don't always do well on them but I love the challenge.

  • I taught beginning band and middle school band for one year. I loved the students! Hated the administration.

  • When I was a teacher I had the only 5th grade beginner playing bari sax in the state. He was awesome. (I know you shouldn't start a student on that, but he rocked the gym!)

  • I hate being in debt – whether via money or favors or whatever.

  • I hadn't subscribed to cable since 1998, until I was forced to because the town I now live has zero antennae quality.

  • My TV is a 13 inch from 1993.

  • My favorite Christmas was the year my oldest older brother bought dad a big box full of brown jersey gloves and I got dad a nose hair clipper.

  • I used to line up all my gifts from Christmas and take a picture of them to keep.

  • I love taking pictures, and finally bought a good SLR digital camera last summer.

  • I like journals – those ones that are really pretty that you can buy at small funky stores – but I never buy them because if I bought them I’d have to write in them and that would ruin the prettiness of the journal itself.

  • I have never smoked pot though I sometimes wish I would have before I joined the military just to try it.

  • I used to smoke clove cigarettes – but only on rare occasions.

  • I don’t like giving things up for Lent – though it is a time of sacrifice I feel people make too light of it, giving up only chocolate or swearing or whatever. So I just don't give up anything.

  • I don’t like to pray out loud in public.

  • I am training for another marathon. I'm insane.

  • Maybe I’ll change my mind on the praying out loud in public when I’m running the marathon again. The last time it was all I could do to breathe since the humidity was so high.

  • I used to want a real globe. I finally got one as my 3-year anniversary gift at LS.

  • I like Salvador Dali's works.

  • I also like Didier Lourenco.

  • I want to take Biblical Hebrew again to learn it.

  • I love popcorn. Of course every time I eat it I can't help but think of E's favorite SB saying, “No popcorn. Eat cheese!”

  • I have Jonathan Adler sheets. :)

  • I want to learn yoga.

  • I often wish for the impossible.

  • My favorite baseball team is the Cleveland Indians. It's not because of Major League.


I think I'll stop now.

No comments: