18 March 2008

List 18

Highlights of the day:
  • Meeting Buck and Norm - awesome people and I hope I get to meet them again
  • Losing the luggage (not really a happy highlight, but it kept things interesting as a running gag)
  • Lunch - Ball, Rob and Casey - holy crap, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time
  • Being the time keeper - "You have nine minutes, sir."
  • Cheesecake - yummm
  • Ball giving a drink token
  • Pulling an Italian Job moment going through the gate
  • Hearing Cowboy say "We're all on a first name basis here." uh..smart to say? maybe, maybe not.
  • Having Buck as my answering service and confusing Matt
  • Bruce being accused of cross-dressing
  • Learning about the Blue Light Specials
  • Norm wondering what, if anything, he was scratching anything when he learned about the security cameras
  • The burst of laughter from everyone when Jeanne told him that they turned on with movement (motion activated)
  • Ron asking for my number because I'm an "important person who knows what's going on"
  • Buck laughing at my eye roll when he gave me $1 as a "tip" (for the parking fare)
  • Getting coined
  • Dave holding Norm's garment bag for me then giving it back right away - you had to be there.
  • Being told that everything went great today because of the work I did (am I bragging too much? - tough...this is what people should get at their job when they do a good job - they should get compliments. We need to do this more!)

No comments: