14 March 2008

Sap

Do you have any movies that you watch when you just need a good cry?

Well, I'm a sap so I cry at most anything, whether a drama or a comedy. Tonight mom and I went to see P.S. I Love You. Holy crap...I'm totally adding this to my list of movies I must watch when I need a release.

Sarah had forewarned me and in hindsight I probably should have waited to watch it until I could buy it so I could make a fool of myself in private. But no, we sat in the middle of the theatre and I did my best to just let the tears roll instead of sobbing (at points) like I wanted to.

This was truly a movie for me to sob along with. I just wanted to let go. But I didn't. Have you ever done this? I get headaches when I hold back. And on top of it my head fills up and I have to downshift for at least an hour before I try to sleep it off or I'll not sleep well.

Anyway...I'm just rambling. It was such a good movie. And it probably didn't help that I'm exhausted and emotions running high with everything going on at work. But it's all good. Once I can settle my head I should sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that movie played in our little theater here in Mikulas, in English with Czech subtitles...anyways, some students invited me to it but I gave some lame excuse because I KNEW I would cry too much and make a fool out of myself! I'm such a sap. I come home mid July and will be looking forward to seeing you!!!!
karen