01 March 2008

List 1

So the fabulous Mrs. Kennedy decided to start up NaBloPoMo for each month now. It's like Blog365, which I also signed up for, but this one is more like the original.

This month's theme is Lists. Now if you know me at all, I am the queen of lists. I make lists about making lists. I love lists! I just don't often post them because that's like walking up to someone and flashing them (in my book). My lists are sacred. They define who I am and what I do. So I'm a little scared to start out this monthly NaBloPoMo with such a list.

However for you, dear readers and stalkers, I will because one must face their fears.

But bear with me...I'm going to start small.

Magazines I subscribe to:
1) Paste
2) Women's Health
3) Runner's World
4) Glamour*
5) Cosmo*
6) Meatpaper

*These two I am not renewing so when they stop coming, they stop coming.
I also used to subscribe to Real Simple and one called Body & something (I can't quite remember that title). Again, these are two I've let go. I didn't read them so it seemed stupid to keep getting them.

Notice that all my magazines could be found online (with the exception of meatpaper - I don't think all those articles are there). So why do I even subscribe to these? Because I like mail.

4 comments:

jb said...

wait, weren't you also getting a mystery subscription to a magazine that someone subscribed you to on your behalf ... ? what ever happened with that??

~moe~ said...

Good call, JB! You pay such good attention here. I suspended service because no one owned up to it. But thank you for the reminder because I need to call them to officially cancel it.

~moe~ said...

two more thoughts:
1) regarding my list, I didn't actually subscribe to the mystery magazine so that could be why I didn't think to list it here.

2) Meatpaper does have selected articles on their website, but I'd rather subscribe because it's a magazine my a friend of Superhero Andrea's (Sasha) and I like to support superhero's friends.

KJ said...

It would be funny if you got Meatpaper and Vegetarian Times.