29 March 2008

Nail me to the wall

My dear friend K wrote about this site. I clicked on it and if she thought the law had its hold on me with my list of books to read, well, holy crap. This list totally nailed me to the wall.

First I have to say the whole concept of the list is hysterical, because it really is true. So many of these things are right on the money. I find myself on this list way too many times.

#55, #25 (and while I did hear David in person read from his upcoming book, I don't always find him as funny as some do), and #9 are hitting me hard today. Oh and I'm leaning to becoming a #61 except I really do want to use it to get to work because gas prices are killing me and I need to save all the pennies I can for my multiple vacations and marathons this year. (Oops...there's another one.)

That's just a few of them on me. Do you fall on this list?

No comments: