05 March 2008

List 5

K called and said the law is ... crap ... what was it again? Entrapping me, I think she said. My book list is too long, she thought and I think she's right so I'm going to trim it. I don't think I can just pick three so I'm going to pick 4. That's somewhat better.

1) The Non-Runner's Marathon Guide for Women: Get Off Your Butt and On with Your Training, by Dawn Dais. This one should be number 2 on this list...actually number 1 because I'm so behind on my marathon training. I just haven't been in the mood to run at all. what is wrong with me?

2)
How Full Is Your Bucket? by Tom Rath and Donald O Clifton PhD. I've been skimming this again with an idea in progress for work. No more details yet...still working those out. Not sure if it's worth the effort but I think it'd be nice.

3)
Dreams of My Father, by Barack Obama. I borrowed this from JB eons ago. Must read!

4)
The Alto Wore Tweed, by
Mark Schweizer.

The good thing is that the even numbers are short and easy to read. The odd ones are a little longer but I think they'll be very good.

This does make me feel better...less of a list to deal with. I don't know why I was thinking I'd be okay with 14 books. sheesh. What was I thinking? Thanks for the reality check, K!

No comments: