12 March 2008

List 12

Continuing...76-100
  • I am a baker (a GREAT one) :) – cookies, pies, bars, flat bread, krumkake, etc. I can cook to a point – but I have to follow a recipe, I can’t just fly by the seat of my pants though I'm working on that too.

  • My hands are always cold. I can warm them up and in 5 minutes they’ll be cold again. In fact, there have been times where I've had gloves on and when I take them off my hands are cold and my fingers are bordering on white. So I also like to keep my hands in my pockets a lot.

  • I sometimes try to put myself into the heads of others (not literally) and look at me and try to figure out how they see me. Maybe this stems from my paranoia of wanting people to like me and needing to know what they thought about me.

  • It took me 10 years to finish a cross-stitching project.

  • I long to find my passion.

  • Brisk, fall days that are slightly gray are my favorite.

  • I love thunderstorms.

  • I collect quotes.

  • I order like Sally. “I’d like the BBQ burger but with no bun and I’d like the sauce on the side. I’d like a side salad without croutons, onions or olives and I’d like the dressing on the side.” On the side is very important to me.

  • I feel self-conscious when I eat in front of other people and no one else is eating – especially if I’m eating crunchy food like lettuce or chips or celery.

  • I hate it when people are eating and talking on the phone with me – or even drinking water. Ugh.

  • I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at once. I got Novocain and the gas – they had to wake me up to pull my teeth.

  • My favorite ice cream is Baskin Robbin’s Daiquiri Ice.

  • The most I ever weighed was 170 pounds. It scared me.

  • The lowest my adult weight ever was, was 136. I long for those days. *sigh*

  • I love the power I feel when I run, even when I’m tripping over my feet or out of breath – there is a power in my body that is just phenomenal.

  • If she were alive, I would stand in line for as long as it took to get tickets to hear Ella Fitzgerald sing.

  • I would love to be the next Ella.

  • I love warm sheets, but a cool pillow case.

  • I have to be on my back to fall asleep, but wake up sprawled all over the bed, often doing the scissor cut with my legs.

  • I love my bed.

  • I love to flirt.

  • If I would have been born a boy my name would have been Christopher Paul.

  • I once picked out the names for my future children and my sister used both for her kids. So now I don't know what I'll do.

  • I had a huge crush on the elementary principal in my hometown when I was in high school. Keep in mind he was only 28.

Well...I'm at 100 but I still have more to go. I may continue and bore you some more. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments: