26 March 2008

Shout outs

First I want to say Hi to ericjay and Kat (who did a LOT of catching up last night). :) Thanks for all the comments, girl!

Today was a crazy day. The weather was beautiful today and the most I got to enjoy of it was from 7:25-7:28 on our walk to a meeting, and then again from 8:40-8:45 (I took my time getting back). After that, it was a whirlwind. If you could see my desk right now, that would be all the proof you'd need.

I like busy days because they do fly by, but I also get frustrated because I never get enough accomplished. This afternoon I ended up in a 3-hour meeting, which while it was good and informative, we didn't get much decided. It aired out a few details but when I had to deliver the Reader's Digest version to my boss afterward it came down to, "Well it's all up to you Boss1." Which is basically the decision no matter what. But, like I said, it was informative. Maybe someday we'll be able to sort it all out and come to a happy medium.

But that 3 hours, added to the 90 minute lunch meeting (also informative) and then running to get the mail basically brought me up to the end of the day. Suddenly it was time to go and my desk looked like a disaster area. I should have stayed to clean it up because I know walking in tomorrow morning will just start the day with stress, but I just had no mind to stay today. My brain was fuzz. I called a friend to see if I could hear about their day and get my mind off mine, but they didn't answer so now I'm just trying to unwind.

*sigh* Bed sounds good. Maybe I should just go to bed. Oh wait, I need to do a list first. standby.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Tee hee. It makes me feel all famous when you mention me in your blog. =)