24 March 2008

List 24

I wasn't going to list tonight - I haven't been in the mood. But as I started getting ready to end the day I looked around my apartment and found an interesting, yet mildly worrisome trait.

For as excited and fulfilled as I feel when I've completed a project or event, I have a lot of projects around my place that I have yet to finish (or even start).
  1. My "clothes to Goodwill" project
  2. My second PIF
  3. Two different scrapbooks (one from my Alaska trip and the other of my races)
  4. All the filing - heavens! The filing!
  5. Going through all my boxes in storage from the move
This is just a few of the projects I have. I'm not even going to think about all the books I've started and haven't finished. I can see several right now on my bookshelf with bookmarks in place where I've stopped.

Will I ever finish these projects or will my Aries nature win over and they'll always be hanging over me?

1 comment:

KJ said...

I think that's normal. From right where I'm sitting, I could list 5 books I haven't finished, and many more projects that I work on as the mood strikes. I want to get them done, but I also have a lot of interests and like to have different projects going. Or maybe I'm just weird like you. But whatever. As long as things do get finished... once in a while.