26 March 2008

List 26

Continuing from List Your Self: List all the people you aren't talking to anymore.

Now before I start, let's maybe set some parameters. I'm not going to give explanations why I'm not talking to them anymore. And I'm not going to be able to remember everyone, or maybe even list everyone, but I'll do my best. This should be interesting. I wish I knew how to do columns here but I don't know how so you'll have to bear with me with one long list.
  • David E
  • Mary A
  • Jim T
  • Beth D
  • Chenoa (I do wonder where she is now. I'm not sure why her name even popped into my head.)
  • Jason W
  • Justin V
  • Mike T
  • Vicki
  • Grant
  • Rachel D
  • Dolly
  • Tara
  • Tim B
  • Heidi F
  • Tom B
  • Michael S
  • Bud L
  • Else

Wow, I thought I'd think of more names but I can't right now. There are a lot of people I don't talk to anymore...some I wish I could, or at least once to catch up with them. Life is weird isn't it? Especially how people float in and out of your life. Why? Why do they come in? Why do they leave? It's just weird.

No comments: