28 January 2008

T-Shirt, anyone?

Bethany Actually inspired me this week. Not that this is a first. Nor is this offer totally like Bethany - she actually offers homemade, cool items. I just have t-shirts.

A month or so ago, I had ordered new t-shirts from Despair and they mistakenly sent me two shirts I didn't order. They didn't want them back so they've been sitting on my table since.

I bought new chairs this weekend and I want to eat at my table, so I'm offering up these two shirts. Please comment on this posting by 11:59 p.m. CST 31 Jan 08. I'll put the names in a bowl and draw for the winners.

Now there are two different shirts, so if you have a preference, please put that specification in your comment. I'll draw for the Blog one first and then Change shirt. If you specify you only want the Blog shirt, I'll put you in that drawing only. If you specify you only want the Change shirt, you'll be in that drawing. If you don't care, you'll be in both. Fair?

Here're the specs:

BLOG shirt: mens style, XL, Black - looks basically like this:



CHANGE shirt: Mens style, 3XL, asphalt with white writing (yes, I said 3XL - great sleep shirt!)

Unlike Bethany, I don't have consolation prizes (sorry!). But good luck to you all! And I'll post the winners Friday, Feb. 1.

10 comments:

Amy Adams said...

Well, since nobody wants to play Pay It Forward with me, can I get a T-shirt? But only, you know, if you are sure you don't want them.

jb said...

I LOVE FREE STUFF! (count me in, please :) )

Karen Elizabeth said...

okay, so I don't think mailing a shirt alllllll the freakin' way to slovakia is a good use of anyone's money, but I'm in and if I win, you can give it to me while we eat popcorn and watch a movie and/or while we go for a very slow jog... because I miss hanging out with my friends.

Karen Elizabeth said...

what if I post another comment, does my name go in twice?

Anonymous said...

I love both shirts! Count me in ... please?

Sarah said...

You always have such great ideas! Count me in!

~moe~ said...

One entry per person, sweetie. Sorry! ;) Though you are in another country...Nah...one entry only. :)

Baritonality said...

What the heck, I haven't commented in a while. Count me in.

(PS If I win, I want it hand-delivered).
(PPS I can wait to get it, but I would reallylike to see you sometime soon).

Anonymous said...

Ooh, count me in for the blog shirt. I'll pass on the 3XL - even to sleep in, I feel like I might get lost in it!

CindaRu and Dustin Too! said...

I'm in, I'm in! I forgot about it the day you originally posted. Thanks for the reminder