03 January 2008

Tiny Steps

As opposed to Giant Steps.

Thank God for mothers - especially those who can sew. I ran up to mom's tonight with some groceries she asked me to pick up and she sewed on my patches and let me do a load of laundry. YAY!

I haven't purchased my shredder yet, but I have it on my list to get this weekend. I'm excited about it because I really do have half a box to shred. I did forget to add one thing to my list to do this year: Buy chairs for my table. I really do want to eat at my table this year. But I kind of liked my 8 plans for 08. oh well. make it nine - one to grow on, right?

One thing I must say: I am really glad that I've been back to work these past couple days. Routine is so much better for me. I'm sleeping better, I'm eating better, I'm excited about my days. My whole energy and mood levels have increased. It's great. YAY for work!

1 comment:

jb said...

seriously, i've never met anyone as excited about their job as you are. it's freaking me out, frankly.

:)

thanks for the love on my blog. i could definitely use some good sioux falls vibes this week ...