01 January 2008

Resolutions?

A year ago I wrote this post. Of course I was dealing with a lot of stress with packing up my entire apartment, finding a new apartment, moving 4 hours away, finishing up my previous jobs details and doing it all in a week.
So I still haven't bought a shredder, I still haven't given to Goodwill (though I have set aside a lot of clothes to give once I can tag it all), and for whatever reason I'm still saving every shred of paper. Ugh.

So resolutions for this year:
  • Buy the damn shredder
  • Get rid of access - access anything: paper, clothes, stuff. Declutter your life! Give to Goodwill!
  • Give to charities more than 2007
  • Get an iPod shuffle for better running
  • Run your 2nd and 3rd marathons - May and October respectively
  • Knit blankets for Debbie
  • Send PIF gifts and open it up again next year
  • Smile and be happy - life is great and a gift. Enjoy it!

3 comments:

jb said...

i love your resolutions, lady! i think you should add "visit jb in minnesota more" to the list. :)

KJ said...

Go forth to Staples this very night and buyeth yourself a shredder! Shredding can be sort of meditative, just like knitting. I was just thinking about my PIF's too, gotta get on those now that Xmas is over.

Baritonality said...

Thanks for the idea of blogging resolutions... I just posted mine. Yikes!

(Oh, we just got a shredder for Christmas... Kat's right, it is meditative).