25 January 2008

TGFTW*

This has been one of those weeks - low energy, waving emotions, low motivation, and just plain blahness. So truly *thank God for the weekend.

This weekend I get to go to the cities and get a 2-hour massage from the fabulous Keith! YAY! I can't wait. My friends at work don't understand my fascination of 2-hour massages, but then again they don't like being touched in general. :)

After a deep rubdown I get to meet up with 3 of my favorite people - Debbie and our two boy-friends. One who is joining us tomorrow is a surprise bonus but a great one. I can't wait to reconnect with my gay boyfriends and superhero friend. This will probably be the bestest part of the weekend.

The rest of my plans are up in the air, kind of. There are places I like to go to when I'm there - the Guthrie (natch), Patina, Ikea (I'm totally buying my chairs this weekend - at least 2 so I can eat at my table), Leeann Chin, and of course Chipotle.

I'm also toying with trying to get into Juut or someplace like that. Thanks for the suggestion, Cate! I really need to do something with my hair and I'd like to do it soon so I can play with it a little bit before my conference in February. A girl I work with cut her hair short again and pulls it into a ponytail for work (we have to keep it off our collars) and it looks like she's a little girl. So I need something professional, but not too short, but easy to manage and style, and if necessary easy to pull back into a bun so it's off my collar for work.

All in all, I'm really excited for this weekend. I really need to get away from here. It's been awhile since I've been back to the cities (wow, just over a month - gee Moe can't you stand being away?) and I need some culture, something not John Deere related.

1 comment:

KJ said...

A TWO HOUR massage... oh... I'm relaxing just thinking about it. I haven't had one since June. Have fun!