13 January 2008

Maybe there is something good here

So I know a lot of people would think I'm odd to like staying at home on weekends. Today I spent most of the day knitting or sorting through papers while watching Six Feet Under.

But then I realized, that if I stay home knitting and sorting through papers while watching Six Feet Under, I'm not out spending money and maybe for once my budget for my credit card each month will actually stay under my limit. That is one of my other goals for the year - besides all the rest - but maybe that's part of my intention to purge myself of excess...my credit card has been used to excess and to purchase excess. Maybe this is a good start.

I do wish I lived somewhere warmer so I could go running outside. Yes, I know I could go running outside anyway, but I hate running in cold weather and I really hate treadmills. But I have to get on the treadmill tomorrow. I have to!

1 comment:

KJ said...

I've always loved staying home on the weekends. Like your bunny slippers. =)