23 January 2008

Thank you, Internet

I haven't slept well the last few days. I've been trying to get my sleep schedule back on track which always gets off with long weekends but it hasn't been working. I got maybe 5 hours last night, waking up at 4:30 this morning - wide awake and no way I'll be able to get some sleep. This is more than interesting since I've been going to bed around 10 or 11 and not getting up til 8. Oh well...at least I shouldn't be late for work today.

I've been taking my time getting ready this morning. I could have gone to Dunn Bros, I guess, and had a Chai but I'm not really in the mood this morning (figures, the mornings I want it I don't have time, and days like today when I have oodles of time I don't want it). And then to add to my lack of sleep, I accidentally got lens cleaner in my right eye this morning so contacts are not an option today. My eye is red and painful. I tried to rinse it out with water (according to the directions) but that just made it burn more. So I'm just trying to generate some tears to rinse it out naturally.

What a great way to start the day, huh?

Then I logged on and hit Stumble.

THIS was the page that opened. Thank you, Internet. I needed that.

If you click here you can go to the main page. This is actually a cool movement that's been going on for awhile. I had forgotten about it but had first read about it at Andrea's page here and here. Pretty cool.

And remember, you are too.

1 comment:

CindaRu and Dustin Too! said...

"You are beautiful" That is something you should always remember-definitely.
Love yourself...