05 January 2008

I need chai!

Today was another work day for us. It was good but busy. Yesterday afternoon I had looked at my schedule for today and thought it would have been pretty quiet, but somewhere along the line the shit hit the fan and it was crazy.

I think it started last night after I completed my "completing" Mondo Beyondo. I went to bed but somehow I had stirred up my thought process and kept thinking of things over and over again. At one point I called my work to leave a voice mail of things to talk about at roll call. And I woke up, unrested, thinking of about 6 more things. It was not a good way to end the night nor start the morning. And the Dunn Bros here doesn't open til 7 on the weekends so I couldn't ease my suffering with my vanilla chai as I did yesterday.

Thank you to those who have responded to my mondo beyondo yesterday. Your words are encouraging. I'm excited about looking at the year differently. I think there are more parts to this. I'm waiting for Andrea to post and I'll add the next steps here too.

1 comment:

jb said...

i love chai. come back to the twin cities and i'll buy you one. :)