I guess I could just go through all the conversations I had in my head today - some out loud (let's be honest).
This morning on the way to work:
- "Shit, Starbucks is busy and I really don't have time to stand in line."
- "Shit, I forgot my lunch at home."
- "Dammit! I forgot to drop off my rent." (this one actually doubled at night too)
- "Oh fer pete's sake, my tire is low again!" (i slipped into a Norwegian accent on this one)
- "crap, this is a great way to start."
At work throughout the day:
- "I'm not marking them in for the day if they don't call and tell me they are here."
- "I'm really tired of chasing after everyone. If they don't want to get paid, fine."
- "I hate FOCUS Training."
- "Okay, it's not that bad."
- "I really don't mind DP."
- "But I'm really glad DP is finished."
- "Where's Blake?"
- "Can I go home yet?"
- "I hate pee." (that's a long story)
- "Please don't make me put this back in the pee drawer!" (that goes with the other long story, and I actually said this out loud)
And tonight at home:
- "I'm tired."
- "I need to cut my hair."
- "My teeth still hurt. I'm so tired of taking ibuprofen all day long."
- "How can I get rid of my canker sore? This sucks."
- "I'm tired."
There you go! :) That's pretty much my day. Work days are so fun, sometimes. We're doing a lot of training this weekend - death by powerpoint, as we say - and though it's better than it has been in the past, basically it means a weekend of not really getting work done that I really need to get done. Ugh. At least most of my training was finished today so tomorrow will hopefully be somewhat open. I'm anticipating a longer day tomorrow. And Boss1 will be gone so he can't make fun of me (aren't I a planner?). tee hee. :)