05 May 2008

Good day

I do love Mondays. I'm very lucky in that I get Monday's off though it means I have 4 very long days the rest of the week. But today was my day off.

It was great. I left my windows open over night and so I had a really good sleep. Then my friend called out of the blue to see if I wanted to go to lunch. I was stoked because we hadn't seen each other in a long time. We went to Famous Dave's, which isn't a favorite of mine but I had chicken so I made it through.

Then we ran errands and spent way more money than we should have (or at least I should have). I picked up some things at Hobby Lobby for a project I'm working on - and so far it's not working like I wanted it to so I'm frustrated. Then we went to Target for wedding gifts and JCPenney for bras.

The bad thing about today is that I should have gone out for a run, but I didn't get it done. I'm such a loser. :( And I didn't use today like I usually do and clean my house. So I'll either do that tomorrow night or next weekend. (If you're a betting man, bet on next weekend).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love long weekends! Don't work too hard the rest of the week!