15 May 2008

It's a "grrr" post

I'm really annoyed.

I'm annoyed that I'm sick. I'm annoyed that all my best-laid plans this week have fallen in the mud.

And I'm really annoyed that tonight is freaking beautiful - a perfectly still evening with all sorts of colors gracing the sky. We had rain earlier and so the clouds have been moving through. From my couch I'm looking at the brown brick building across the street, with green trees behind it, with the aquas, peaches and purples mixed in the sky. I tried to take a picture but that didn't work. You'll just have to trust me on it.

But I'm annoyed because I've been stuck inside all day, all week, because I've been sick. Okay, okay, I did go for a walk last night which was great, but I don't think that helped any.

I hate being sick. I hate it, hate it, hate it. I am getting better but I'm not quite 100% yet. Soon I hope. I want to run. My Brooks are calling out to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do hope you get to feeling better soon. It's no fun!

Drink lots of warm liquids, it helps!