07 August 2008

Tired

I'm sure this is nothing new but I had a totally crazy day.

I woke up late this morning so I missed my 10 minute work out and was late to work. Then I get to my car, which I always lock up, even in my locked garage, and I see that my passenger side window is wide open. I completely forgot to put it up last night.

Then I get to work and take off running...almost literally but not quite because I didn't get to run today because things kept going and going and going. I ate lunch at my desk (not unusual) because I was planning to leave early. Both Boss1 and Boss2 were gone today, though the latter was supposed to be coming in later. He finally came in an hour before I was going to leave and told me he needed to leave tomorrow for another work trip so I had to pull together things for that.

I ended up not being able to leave early, in fact, I left 30 minutes after I'm supposed to be gone on a normal day. UGH!

I was going to go to Tre's tonight to help her with her house and a few chores. She broke her wrist a week and a half ago so I planned to go up and do some dishes and get some things together for her, but by the time I got out of work I would have have been two and a half hours late from my planned arrival time. So I talked to her and we're postponing until next Thursday instead. Cross your fingers nothing else happens.

I'm really tired tonight. I thought I had caught up on sleep, but I guess not. Hopefully tonight.

No comments: