15 August 2008

Falling asleep at the wheel

I stayed really motivated this morning until I went to get the mail. Then suddenly my momentum was destroyed and as soon as I got back to the office I was ready to go home. Luckily Boss1 had already approved for me to take the afternoon off (sadly, I originally typed "night off" - I'm working too much) so I left shortly thereafter.

But once again, I took care of a few last minute details which ended up lasting another hour. Why do I do this to myself? It was very beneficial, but I was in a rush then to get to Sarah and Eric's to help them pack up their things.

This was bitter sweet for me. I'm excited for them that they are starting the next leg on their journey in life, but I'm sad because once again my friends are moving away. At least I go up to the cities enough so I should be able to see them frequently, at least as frequently as I saw them when they lived here.

But I had a gut ache all day and I realized it was because I hadn't eaten all day, so I came home and had a pizza and thought I'd blog. I feel like it's 9pm and it's time for Psych, but in reality it's not even 7. I'm so tired I could go to bed right now - which I probably should since tomorrow my day starts at 5:30 with a school supplies project that I'm helping at with security.

So I'm debating if I should go to bed, or if I should stay up and watch my Friday shows. Hmmm...I'll figure it out.

No comments: