22 August 2008

Huh...this is strange

For some reason I have had a lot to say lately. I'm not sure why. Usually I struggle with what I'm going to post. Even tonight I sat down and tapped the keys and wondered, "What should I write about tonight?" And suddenly that last post just came out.

It's odd, because I don't usually share this much (do I?). I had a friend tell me once (or a few times) that I talk too much, but I don't usually.

But lately... Well, it's been different. I'm not sure if it's because I'm feeling lonely or if it's been all these trips I've been on where I've been stuck in a car and had nothing to do but sing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not regretting the trips because it's been great to be able to go to these places. I like that I can afford to go places and see amazing things and do amazing things. But maybe it's just been too much lately.

And getting to talk last night with Mikey, and yesterday with my other friend I haven't seen in months, and today with yet another...well, my need to talk and share with people close to me is coming to a head. It's probably very good that I get to get my fix this weekend in the cities. Hopefully my friends will be ready for the onslaught of language as well as oodles of fun.

Next week, I'll probably be back to struggling for words. But who knows?

No comments: