20 August 2008

Favorite moments from the day

Sending Phoebe songs back and forth with Jenna

---------------

Text conversation:
J: In the cities
M: Wave to the mall of death for me!
J: It says hello

---------------

M: Look at you! You're awesome, Scott!
S: I know. *smiles* I mean, thank you.

---------------

Getting 3 points for flipping lights on and off in Patti's office and getting her to laugh and lose her train of thought while she was on the phone.

---------------

Certificates of Revocation for unused Slinky's (trust me, this is a huge offense)

---------------

"I love that your hat fits me. And that my hat fits you! How cool is this?"

---------------

M: Keith! I need you! Do you have any openings next Monday?
K: I miss you!!! Where have you been???? Ok, I'm just as guilty if not more, but we have sooooooo much to catch up on. Are you free after our massage??
M: Hell yeah!

---------------

Breakfast - eggs and toast. YUM!

No comments: