11 December 2008

So much for self constraint

I'm ending the eating plan that I started yesterday.

Wow...that's a shocker, isn't it? Not. I couldn't do it. It was just too odd for me and it's just not the right time. I have too many events next week that I can't be only eating cottage cheese.

Of course I really do need to lose some poundage. It's not that I'm overly overweight, but I should be lighter. I need to drop sugar again, which will be really hard until all the krumkake is gone, and I need to go back to very limited whole-grain breads and pastas (not that I don't eat that anyway, but still).

I just need to eat better. Granted today was a weird fruit day, but I didn't end the evening well. I had popcorn and ice cream instead of chicken and veggies like I should have. But tomorrow is another day and I know I can do better.

And I will...but not for another week or so. :)

1 comment:

KJ said...

You're hot & you should eat lots of krumcake & worry about it after Christmas!

At least... that's what I just decided to do.